Here it is, as promised! Mini Banana Bundt Cake, or what we like to call, Bundtini’s.
This banana bundt cake is fluffy, moist, tender and infused with banana flavor. It’s quite delicious on its own but I couldn’t resist topping it off with a light lemon glaze.
You all know that I love donuts, right? Blackberry, Pumpkin, Chocolate, Cinnamon Sugar Sour Cream….just to name a few on the blog. Well this bundt cake was originally going to be a donut, until this adorable mini bundt pan started calling out to me. Of course, I couldn’t deny such cuteness and decided to turn these banana donuts into banana bundt cakes.
Banana Bundt Cake Frosting Options
Because the star of this show is the cake itself, I wanted to top it off with something that was light and didn’t overpower. This lemony glaze was the perfect choice. It is refreshing, made with 2 ingredients and pairs beautifully with banana.
But if you’re not a fan of lemon, my homemade cream cheese frosting is the BEST out there and tastes delicious on anything! That’s right, the other option is to drizzle these lovely vegan bundt cakes with my fav topping for a little more decadent, cake-y dessert.
Isn’t it great to have options?
Bundt Cake Flour Options
To make this bundt cake fluffy and tender, I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-free 1-to-1 Baking Blend. I love using this flour because I can easily transform traditional recipes to gluten-free just be replacing wheat flour and it doesn’t compromise taste or texture. (BTW, this is not an AD, I just really love this flour.)
You can also substitute all-purpose flour for the baking blend if you don’t need this recipe to be gluten-free. It’s an easy swap and another reason why I like to use it on this blog.
Did you ever hear the saying “Good things come in small packages”? Well that is so true! I seriously can’t even take how perfect this banana bundt cake is. It’s the cutest little Banana Cake packed with flavor!
Can you image serving these for Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day or if you’re like me, Girls Coffee. Really, this recipe may be your next excuse to host a little get-together.
I can’t wait to hear how this banana bundt turns out for you! I hope it’s a big hit in your house. Please let me know how it turns out in the comments, and share a photo on Instagram with the hashtag #allergylicious.Print
This mini banana bundt cake recipe is the best! It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor and topped with a simple lemon glaze. Vegan, gluten-free & nut-free
- 1 1/3 cup Gluten-free 1-1 flour (or AP flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated cane sugar
- 1 large mashed banana (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk from a can, shaken *
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons oil (vegetable, safflower, coconut)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease bundt pan (can also use donut pan)
- Sift dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar) in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas well then blend together with coconut milk, agave, lemon juice, oil and vanilla. Pour into dry ingredients and mix just until combined. It may still be a little thick.
- Transfer batter to a piping bag or ziplock bag with the top cut off, and distribute evenly between molds., filling 3/4 full.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool on cooling rack.
- Make lemon glaze by sifting powdered sugar and adding in lemon juice, 1 tablespoon at a time until it forms a nice, spreadable glaze.
- Dip tops of bundt cakes into glaze and allow to drip down the sides. Repeat with remaining cakes and coat 1 more time if desired. **
- Category: dessert, breakfast, ,holiday
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: bundt cake, bundt cake recipe, banana, vegan bundt cake, gluten-free bundt cake, cake, healthy baked goods, lemon glaze