This week we have been in the middle of a kitchen remodel and without my oven. However, I still have wanted to bake some type of dessert and try my hand at some new treat, especially one the kids can help me with.
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Using a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate and canola oil for 1 minute. Stir and continue heating in 15 second increments until it is all melted and smooth.
3. By hand, dip marshmallows halfway into chocolate. Let excess drip off.
4. Dip the chocolate covered end into the graham crumbs and set covered side down on parchment paper to allow to set.
5. Skewer the marshmallow on the chocolate end, leaving the bare marshmallow exposed.
6. If you have a mini creme brulee torch, put it on its lowest setting and gently torch the exposed marshmallow by waving the flame across the surface.
7. Blow out any flare-ups and serve immediately.
These were so fun to make and the kids had just as much fun making these as they did sitting outside by the fire. Xander even included his entire hand in the dipping process!0