Enjoy deliciously gooey, oven-baked indoor SUNBUTTER s’mores DIP year round, simply by baking in your cast iron skillet. (V+GF+NF)
Can I have me some more please?
I wonder if that’s how it got its name? When marshmallows, chocolate & graham crackers are combined, who wouldn’t want s’more? I know I do and now that I’ve added SunButter (my favorite nut-free spread), this Summer treat tastes like a melted allergy-friendly Reese’s cup, I really want s’more! How about you?
This isn’t your typical, campfire (or fire pit) recipe because no big mess is made, no sharp skewers are used and no fire is required. Best of all, this version is free of most of the common food allergens (nut, dairy, egg & gluten) and vegan-friendly as well. The goal was to make a delicious dessert that anyone can DIG INTO and enjoy! With the help of SunButter I was able to turn a yummy dessert into an “knock-your-socks-off-allergy-safe” S’mores Dip.
4 Ingredient Vegan SunButter S’mores Dip
- Vegan marshmallows (I use Dandies because they are vegan but they do contain soy.)
- Chocolate chips (Enjoy life brand is Top 8 free and are my absolute favorite & always have a bag or 2 on hand.)
- Natural Crunch SunButter (Top 8 Free, natural, delicious with a little bit of crunch. You want the crunch, trust me!)
- Graham crackers or Graham Cookies (Gluten-free or regular).
How to Make Indoor SunButter S’mores in 4 Simple Steps
- Layer chocolate chips in your skillet and top with Natural Crunch SunButter.
- Place in oven for a couple of minutes, until melted. Swirl together to incorporate.
- Top with marshmallows and return to oven until lightly toasted and brown on top.
- Serve with your favorite “safe” graham crackers, cookies or even sliced apples for completely gluten-free option.
Can you see the SunButter filling, just waiting to get scooped up and eaten? Everyone will think it’s a melted peanut butter cup with toasted marshmallows on top, but you can surprise them and tell them it is actually nut-free.
Life just got a little sweeter!
Craving More SunButter & Chocolate Recipes?
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips (Allergy-friendly & vegan)
- 1 bag large marshmallows (vegan for us but use your fav)
- 1/2 cup Crunchy or Smooth SunButter
- Graham Crackers, Cookies or Fruit for Dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the chocolate chips into an 8 or 9 inch skillet. Add scoops of SunButter on top.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until chocolate is melted then mix together with SunButter.
- Arrange the marshmallows over the top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or marshmallows are browned.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers, cookies and fruit for dipping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY for more details.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 144mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 8g
Nutritional information is only an estimate based off of using an online calculator. Numbers will change depending on brands used.
This post is sponsored by SunButter, however, all opinions and recipes are completely my own.