Crunchy graham crackers, toasted marshmallows, and melted chocolate is all you need to make these yummy S’Mores Pops. No campfire necessary!
Yes, you read that right = NO CAMPFIRE NECESSARY!
I’ve always been a s’mores person. In fact, summer can’t truly be called summer if I didn’t have at least one s’more during the season. But what if you have the craving but don’t have a campfire handy? S’mores Pops to the rescue! (Check out my S’mores Dip too!)
These adorable indoor s’mores are just as delicious as outdoor s’mores and just what summer called for without the extra heat! Plus, these ones sit on sticks, and it’s a fact that foods on sticks are cuter and taste better.
They’re super fun, easy to make, and they only call for 3 easy allergy-friendly ingredients. They’ll totally satisfy that s’mores craving in minutes!
Ingredients for S’mores Pops
To make vegan s’mores pops, here is what you need:
- Marshmallows – My Dandies
- Chocolate Chips – Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Graham crackers – Enjoy Life Vanilla Graham Cookies (allergy-friendly but NOT vegan) OR Kinnikinnick Gluten Free (website states these are vegan)
- Lollipop sticks – here are some online
Making S’mores Pops
The steps are quite simple and easy to follow. In fact, my friend was over when I was making these for a party and she quickly gained the confidence to make these herself once she saw how uncomplicated the steps are.
- Just crush up some graham crackers.
- Melt safe chocolate in a small bowl.
- Push your marshmallows onto a cake pop stick ➡️ dip them in the chocolate ➡️then the graham cracker crumbs.
- For an extra step, toasting the marshmallows with a brûlée torch adds a campfire flavor to the finished pop, but if you are short on time they are also adorable and delicious using an untoasted marshmallow.
Super simple, right?
Get Creative with your Pops
It’s hard to beat a classic, but sometimes it’s fun to experiment with new flavors and textures. Here are a few ideas to try another time.
- Rainbow S’mores- give your friends a colorful treat and roll sprinkles instead of graham crackers.
- Mexican Chocolate S’mores – for an extra kick of flavor, add a sprinkling of cinnamon and chili powder to the melted chocolate before coating with graham crackers.
- Oreo S’mores – change up the classic s’mores by rolling in crushed oreos or another favorite, like chocolate chip.
- Pretzel S’mores – salty & sweet is another classic combination which is hard to resist. Use a pretzel stick instead of the lollipop stick or roll in crushed pretzels instead of graham crackers. Wanna take it over the top? Do both!!
- Christmas S’mores – enjoy these even in the winter but coat with crushed peppermint instead.
Are you ready to enjoy Summer S’mores all year round?
- Lollipop sticks
- 1 bag of large Marshmallows
- 2 C. Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 Sleeve Graham Crackers crushed fine, set aside
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate 30 seconds. Stir and continue heating in 15 second increments until it is all melted and smooth.
- By hand, dip marshmallows halfway into chocolate. Let excess drip off.
- Dip the chocolate covered end into the graham crumbs and set covered side down on parchment paper to allow to set.
- Skewer the marshmallow on the chocolate end, leaving the bare marshmallow exposed.
- If you have a mini creme brûlée torch, put it on its lowest setting and gently torch the exposed marshmallow by waving the flame across the surface.
- Blow out any flare-ups and serve immediately.
No brûlée torch? Toast the tops of the marshmallows first under the broiler for a few minutes then allow to cool before dipping the opposite end in melted chocolate.