This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake parfait is the ultimate sweet ending to your holiday feast. Vegan & Gluten-free
We love this Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
Let’s just get right to it friends….this decadent, no-bake dessert will knock your socks off! I can only say that because it’s gotten rave reviews from those who tried it, including a dear friend who hates all things pumpkin. That’s right, she dislikes pumpkin (say it ain’t so) and yet she LOVED this pumpkin cheesecake parfait.
Last year I was able to win her over with my Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake and now this! I’m on a pumpkin winning streak!
The flavor will win you over as well but I also know that you will also love how easy this is to make recipe (video below). Another bonus is that it’s Top 8 Free, Vegan & Gluten-free! So much yumminess, packed into these adorable little dessert cups (gotta ❤️ Target) without any of the allergens…now that’s a desert to be thankful for!
Use Delicious “free from” ingredients, like these…
- Enjoy Life Sugar Cookies
- Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Vegan Cream Cheese (Daiya for Top 8 or Tofutti if soy is ok)
- Liquid Sweetener (Brown Rice syrup is my fav & highly recommended)
- Pure Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice
- Vegan Coco Whip (feel free to make your own or grab some So Delicious from the freezer section)
- Gluten-free Pretzels (Glutino is our fav but you can also used roasted nuts if nuts are safe for your diet)
Watch how to make this No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
Dreamy, dreamy, Pumpkin-y goodness right there!
And so easy right? Stress-free like it should be because preparing for Thanksgiving should be enjoyable too! So instead of grinding away in the kitchen, you can whip up a batch of this no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait ahead of time and spend the rest of the time on dinner and spending time with loved ones.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait Recipe
- 2 cups crushed Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Cookies*
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 15oz can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown rice sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container So Delicious Coconut Whip*
- 3/4 cup crushed gluten-free pretzels
- *mini dessert cups
- Crush cookies either in a food processor or by placing in a large "ziplock" bag then crushing with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or standing mixer, combine cream cheese, pumpkin, brown rice syrup, vanilla & spice. Blend until smooth.
- Scrap pumpkin mixture into a large plastic bag and seal. Snip 1 corner of bag to make a piping bag.
- To assemble, spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of crushed cookies into bottom of glass dessert cups. Pipe in 1/4 cup filling, add scoop of coco whip and repeat process (if your cup is large enough). Top with a sprinkle of crushed pretzel bits.
- Cover with plastic wrap or and refrigerate 1-2 hours then serve chilled.
*Opt for crushed graham crackers in place of sugar cookies.
**Use homemade whip cream if time allows