Brain-boosting omega, protein & fiber make this chia seed pudding a great breakfast option or a naturally sweet treat.
A healthy breakfast can be as simple or as elaborate as you like, from a quick grab-n-go meal like Chia Seed Pudding or a sit-down & Savory Potato Breakfast Bowl. Regardless of which option you choose, it is always best to start your day off with a nutritious start…. easier said than done, right? That is why I’m sharing this amazing new book called Vegan Weight Loss Manifesto by Zuzana Fajkusova & Nikki Lefler.
Who is this book for?
This book is the answer to anyone (vegan or not) that wants to get healthy or healthier. If you are curious about a plant-based diet, just wanting to eat more vegetables or ready to jump in and embrace a healthy lifestyle, this book is for YOU!
Vegan Weight Loss Manifesto is not just a diet book or cookbook filled with salads and chia seed pudding recipes, it’s an “8-week plan to change your mindset, lose weight and thrive.” Zuzana and Nikki take what they’ve learned as Personal Wellness Coaches and have placed it all in 1 book, to inspire others to live a healthy, active, plant-based lifestyle and this book explains exactly how.
What’s Inside Vegan Weight Loss Manifesto
Because this book is more than just a cookbook, you’ll find everything from foods to eat and avoid, daily fitness activities, detailed grocery lists and lots of expert guidance and nutrition tips. PLUS, for anyone who buys this book, you also have access to online coaching through the client-only section of their website, ActiveVegetarian.com. That’s pretty amazing!
Over 100 Recipes
Do you know what else is pretty amazing? The amount of truly beautiful & delicious recipes included in Vegan Weight Loss Manifesto.
From breakfast (like this chia seed pudding) to dinner, with plenty of “indulgences” along the way, all recipes are plant-based, using only real, whole-food ingredients. Just flipping through the pages of this book, I’m finding so many recipes to try. The Ultimate Vegan Breakfast Sandwich, Hummus Soup, or Epic Brownies (using GF flour instead of almond flour) are just a hint of what you’ll find waiting for you!
So now to the best part, this chia seed pudding recipe! The chia seed base is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, protein, fiber and minerals to deliver long lasting nourishment. But the tropical, refreshing & fruity flavors will leave you satisfied for hours!Print
Velvety smooth chia seed pudding with a tropical twist! Choose from fresh raspberries and lime or choose coconut mango with swirls of cinnamon and cardamom. Either choice will provide you with a delicious, protein-rich snack, dessert or breakfast.
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups dairy-free milk (I used Good Karma Flax with Protein)
Berry Lime Option
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (thawed frozen also work)
Coconut Mango Option
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons maples syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 fresh mango, diced
Chia Pudding Base
- Mix the 2 ingredients until well combined. Cover with a plate and allow the mixture to sit 20 minutes or overnight.
- In the morning, stir the chia pudding carefully. If it’s too thin, add in more chia seeds, 1 TB at a time to thicken. If too thick, add in more milk, 1 TB at a time.
Berry Lime Pudding
- Mix the chia pudding base with the maple syrup, lime juice and vanilla.
- In 2 jars, layer the chia pudding and raspberries, Garnish with lime zest & enjoy.
Coconut Mango Pudding
- Add coconut, maple syrup and spices into chia pudding base and mix well.
- Divide half of this mixture evenly between 2 jars. Layer diced mango on top of pudding layer and alternate layers until jars are filled, ending with fresh diced mango. Garnish with extra shredded coconut & enjoy.
Pin for Later
Be sure to tag @allergylicious so I don’t miss it and please comment below with your feedback. You can also stay in touch with me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $14.95Was: $21.99
Price: Check on Amazon