You can’t go wrong with Zucchini Bread, especially when its allergy-friendly and Vegan. No dairy, eggs or nuts, just AMAZING
- 6 TB. Ground Flax Meal whisked into 1/2 C. +1 TB. warm water (set aside)
- 1/2 C. Coconut Oil, melted (or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 C. Natural Applesauce
- 2 C. Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 C. Grated Zucchini (approx 3 medium)
- 3 C. Gluten Free Flour (1-to-1 mix)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 TB. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 C. Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (optional but recommended)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and lightly flour 2, 8×4” loaf pans.
- Wash & Grate zucchini. Set in a colander over bowl and lightly press to remove some of its water. Set aside.
- With a paddle attachment, blend together flax mix, oil, applesauce, sugar and vanilla. Add in zucchini until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda and powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add into wet mixture and blend until evenly combined.
- If using chocolate chips, fold in at this time.
- Divide batter, evenly between pans.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes until center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack in pan before slicing.
*If using All-Purpose Gluten-free Flour be sure to add 1 teaspoon Xanthum Gum.
**Can use regular All-purpose Flour in place of GF flour. DO NOT include Xanthum Gum.
- Category: Dessert, breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, gluten-free, top 8 free