Bring on the fall with your own homemade Pumpkin Spice latte using real ingredients such as fresh, hot coffee, organic pumpkin, fall spices, vanilla & coconut milk.
- *6-8 Serving option*
- 12 C. fresh brewed black coffee
- 4 C. unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4-1C. canned organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 C. maple syrup
- 2 TB. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 TB. pure vanilla extract
- Coconut Whip
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- *Single serve option*
- 1/2 C. brewed black coffee
- 3/4 C. unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 TB. organic pumpkin puree
- 1 Tb. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Option 1: Using saucepan & blender
- In a small saucepan, warm milk, pumpkin, syrup, spices and vanilla. Whisk together and turn heat off wen milk bubbles a little (DON’T let it boil).
- Remove from heat and pour into blender. Blend on high until frothy on top.
- Pour equal amounts of pumpkin mix into coffee mugs then add hot coffee.
- Top with whip cream and dash of cinnamon.
- Option 2: Blender only
- Place milk, pumpkin, syrup, spices, and vanilla in blender. Allow to blend a minute or two, until hot and frothy on top. Pour into coffee mug then add hot coffee. Top with whip cream and dash of cinnamon.
- Category: Drinks