Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Easter Eggs (Vegan, Gluten-free, Nut-free)- Fill your Easter basket with these delicious, no-bake, allergy-friendly chocolate covered eggs.
- Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a small bowl and stir to make smooth. Pour up to 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into each mold and push up the sides to coat the entire mold. (Amount of chocolate will vary based on the size of the mold.) Place in freezer.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar(s). Stir in flours, salt, vanilla and 1 cup of chocolate chips. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring in between until the dough reaches desired consistency.
- Remove hardened chocolate from freezer and add a small scoop of dough on top, pressing into the sides (but leave room on the top for more chocolate). Add your lollipop stick now, if using.
- Melt another 1/4 cup of chocolate chips then pour onto the cookie dough layer to create the base of your candy.
- Freeze up to 10 minutes, then pop out of molds and refrigerate until ready to share.
Can use without lollipop sticks.
*You can also melt chocolate all at once but I like to do it in sections, to avoid re-melting the some of the same chocolate.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten-free, top 8 free, nut-free