These cookies are like taking everyone’s favorite snacks and packaging them in a simple, compact, magical treat. Chocolate Peppermint treats, white chocolate chips, SunButter, oats and marshmallows. Completely vegan & gluten-free
- 2 cups Gluten-free Flour (Bob’s 1-to-1 GF Flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 sticks vegan butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated cane sugar
- 1/4 cup SunButter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 egg replacers (we used Neat Egg)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup GF oats
- 1 cup Free2B Peppermint Snack Break (chopped)
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan marshmallows
- 1/2 cup brown rice krispie cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine butter and sugars in bowl with stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, cream on medium high for a minute then add in egg replacer and vanilla. Add in SunButter then beat 7 minutes (YES, 7 MINUTES)
- Meanwhile, Combine flour, baking soda, & baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in flour mixture while on low speed JUST until combined. Scrape down sides if needed.
- Stir in the oats, chocolate peppermint pieces, white chocolate chips & rice krispie cereal. If using marshmallows, add these last and try to keep these on the top of the cookie dough ball, so they don’t melt into the cookie. Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Drop 1/4 cup sized dough onto prepared baking sheets, 3 inches apart. Bake in batches 10-15 minutes. Cookies should be browned on the edges and golden in the middle.
- Cool on sheet pan before transferring to a plate to serve.