Plant-Based protein packed chocolate bites, loaded with protein, carbs and healthy fat making this an easy fix after your workout or as a needed snack.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse protein powder, Sunbutter, coconut & cacao powder until well mixed and starts to clump.
- Add brown rice syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt. Pulse until combined. Scrape sides if needed. Add chocolate chips and/or nibs and pulse again to incorporate chips into mixture.
- Drop dough onto counter and pull off pieces to make into ping pong sized balls. Roll onto parchment-lined sheet. Decorate with sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten-free