- Preheat oven to 325° for convection or 350° for regular bake. Lightly spray 9″ skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, agave, water and vanilla extract for about 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy. Slowly beat in flour mix until incorporated then fold in chocolate by hand.
- Spread out into prepared skillet and top with extra chocolate then sprinkle lightly with some sea salt.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- Serve warm with ice cream as a scoopable dessert or allow to cool and cut into pie shape serving sizes.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Holidays, Vegan, Gluten-free