- 2 1/4 cups 1-to-1 Gluten-free flour (or All-purpose)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chunks (or chips)
- flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325° for convection or 350° for regular bake. Lightly spray 9″ skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, agave, water and vanilla extract for about 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy. Slowly beat in flour mix until incorporated then fold in chocolate by hand.
- Spread out into prepared skillet and top with extra chocolate then sprinkle lightly with some sea salt.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- Serve warm with ice cream as a scoopable dessert or allow to cool and cut into pie shape serving sizes.