Delicious and easy, plant-based & allergy-free, Thai Green Curry with Cauliflower to impress your family & friends.
- 2 TB. Coconut oil
- 3–4 TB. Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded & cut into strips
- ¼ Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 medium cauliflower, florets chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 14-oz can regular coconut milk (not light)
- 8 oz. fresh baby spinach
- Crushed Red Pepper (to taste)
- Cooked jasmine rice
- Cook rice according to directions
- In a pot (or wok), melt coconut oil. Stir in green curry paste then add in sliced bell peppers, onions,and cauliflower. Stir often, making sure there is no browning, 3-4 minutes.
- Add in coconut milk, spinach and crushed red pepper if using.
- Let cook 5 minutes, and allow flavors to meld together.
- Serve with rice.
- Category: Entreé
- Cuisine: Indian, Top 8 Free, Vegan