Looking for a quick treat to make your guests this holiday season? Look no further because I have an incredibly easy, deliciously creamy, SunButter pumpkin pie that you’ll want to be making.
- If making your own pie dough, make according to directions. Divide dough & roll into 16 even balls approximately 2″ round.
- Place 1 dough ball into mini muffin cavity and press in down in the center, creating a well in the middle and “pie” like edges up the sides. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until light golden brown. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine SunButter & brown rice syrup. Microwave 30-45 seconds then stir together until smooth. Add in coconut oil, pumpkin puree & pumpkin spice. Stir until well blended.
- Fill cooled pie shells to the top with SunButter Pumpkin filling. Refrigerate 30-60 minutes, or until set.
- Top with vegan whip before serving.
*If you do not have Brown Rice Syrup, pure Maple Syrup could be your substitute, however, it needs to be a thicker consistency. I do not recommend agave.
This recipe is Top 8 Free if using the Gluten-free crust option.
- Category: Dessert, Holiday, Gluten-free, Nut-free , Dairy-free, Egg-Free, Top 8 Free, Vegan