- 1 cup SunButter (Creamy or Natural)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used OWYN)
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave or brown rice syrup)
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life Foods)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (you can also use your favorite shortening of choice)
- Add SunButter, vanilla extract, protein powder, and maple syrup, to a big speed blender. Puree until all ingredients are combined into a thick “dough”. Roll the dough into 1” balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze until solid (30 minutes).
- While balls are freezing, melt chocolate and coconut oil using a double boiler or in the microwave. Just watch it closely to make sure it doesn’t burn! Once the balls are frozen, use a toothpick to dip each ball halfway into the melted chocolate, then place back on the parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for another 10-15 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened. Eat immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: America
- Serving Size: 1 bites
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 9.2 g