Allergy-friendly, Vegan approved Healthier version of Buffalo Wings using wonderful cauliflower florets & spicy Sriracha sauce.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 C. GF bread crumbs or Panko Crumbs (Flour will also work, but will be less crispy)
- 2–3 TB. extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1/3 C. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. Earth Balance Soy free, Vegan Butter, melted
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 C. Vegan Mayonnaise (like Just Mayo or Vegenaise)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 C. Vegan Sour Cream (like Tofutti or Daiya)
- Whisk all ingredients together & chill before serving. Add a little non-dairy milk if you want it a little thinner.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic powder & salt.
- Drizzle cauliflower bites with olive oil then coat in bread crumbs.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet covered in parchment and roast 15 minutes.
- Whisk together melted butter and Sriracha.
- Remove from oven and now coat with Sriracha using a plastic pastry brush, making sure to evenly distribute.
- Transfer back to parchment lined baking sheet and bake another 10 minutes, until crispy.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with celery & vegan ranch dip.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Free of Top 8 Allergens