Quick & easy, Homemade Noodle Bowl layered in flavor and full of veggies. Add your protein and change up the noodle to fit your diet.
- 2 – 32 oz Organic vegetable broth
- 2 TB. Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 T. Sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Ginger powder
- 1 tsp. Crushed red chili flakes
- 8 oz. package of dried Soba noodles
- 3 Baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 2 C. Spinach
- 2 C. Mung bean sprouts
- 1 C. Broccoli, diced
- 1 Package firm tofu, drained & cut into cubes
- 4 Radishes, sliced thin
- 1–2 Jalapeno, sliced (seeds removed if you want less heat)
- In a large pot, bring vegetable broth to a boil
- Add seasoning (tamari, sesame oil, ginger & crushed red pepper flakes). Season to taste.
- Add noodles and cook according to package directions.
- Using tongs, remove noodles from broth and quickly rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- Throw everything else into the pot and remove pot from heat when greens are wilted (2-3 minutes).
- Divide noodles evenly between serving bowls, top with broth & veggies.
- Drizzle with Sriracha and add a side of kim-chi if desired.
Another option is make this as a “hot pot”. Allow each guest to load their bowls with desired veggies & protein then top with cooked noodles & broth. All the veggies will wilt and cook right there in front of you.
- Category: Soups
- Cuisine: Asian