There’s no way you’ll want to bypass these vanilla-infused cupcakes. Pair with your favorite frosting or top with a berry puree and you won’t go wrong!
- 1/2 C. vanilla dairy-free yogurt
- 2/3 C. coconut milk (use vanilla flavored for more intensity)
- 1/4 C. natural applesauce
- 3 TB. melted coconut oil
- 3/4 C. cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 C. all-purpose flour (or sub Bob’s 1-to-1 Gluten Free Flour)
- 2 TB. tapioca flour (cornstarch will also work)
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fill muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together wet ingredients. Yogurt, coconut milk, applesauce, coconut oil.
- Add in sugar and vanilla extract .
- In a mixer bowl, sift in flours (all purpose and tapioca), baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour in liquids and blend until incorporated but don’t over mix. Using a paddle attachment works great here.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake 22-25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before frosting.
- Category: Dessert