- Preheat oven to 350 (325 if using convection oven).
- Prepare 2 baking sheets with parchment or Silpat.
- Using a stand mixer, beat butter until fluffy. Add in flour, powdered sugar, xanthan gum and salt (omit xanthan gum if using regular flour). Blend until incorporated then add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 rounded TB of dough (a mini ice-cream scoop works perfect for this) and drop 1 inch apart. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden on the edges, be careful not to burn.
- Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar while still warm. Lightly dust once cooled for more of a snowball effect.
*You may need to add Xanthan Gum if you use a different Gluten-free Flour (check manufacturer’s notes)**Omit Xanthan Gum altogether if you do not wish to make Gluten-free, and use a regular All-purpose Flour
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Free of Top 8 Allergens