Celebrate Thanksgiving with a delicious, no-bake pumpkin cheesecake parfait for the ultimate sweet ending to your holiday feast. Vegan, Nut-free & Gluten-free
- 2 cups crushed Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Cookies*
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- 15oz can pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown rice sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container So Delicious Coconut Whip*
- 3/4 cup crushed gluten-free pretzels
- *mini dessert cups
- Crush cookies either in a food processor or by placing in a large “ziplock” bag then crushing with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or standing mixer, combine cream cheese, pumpkin, brown rice syrup, vanilla & spice. Blend until smooth.
- Scrap pumpkin mixture into a large plastic bag and seal. Snip 1 corner of bag to make a piping bag.
- To assemble, spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of crushed cookies into bottom of glass dessert cups. Pipe in 1/4 cup filling, add scoop of coco whip and repeat process (if your cup is large enough). Top with a sprinkle of crushed pretzel bits.
- Cover with plastic wrap or and refrigerate 1-2 hours then serve chilled.
*Opt for crushed graham crackers in place of sugar cookies.
**Use homemade whip cream if time allows