“The heartiest, most delicious allergy-friendly twist on nachos I’ve ever had. Crispy organic french fries, fresh avocado mash, refried beans, salsa, sour cream and diced tomatoes layered with a quick and easy vegan melted cheese.
- 1 large bag of Organic French Fries (or use your own homemade fry recipe)
- Refried Beans- canned (mild, regular or hot),
- Tofutti Sour Cream
- Avocado mash (mash with 1 TB. lemon juice + 1 tsp. taco seasoning)
- 1 large Tomato (chopped)
- Daiya cheddar cheese shreds
- Daiya mozzarella cheese shreds
- Dairy free milk
- Jalapeño slices
- Preheat oven and bake french fries according to package instructions (typically 30-40 minutes).
- While fries are baking, heat up your beans
- Dice the tomatoes & set aside.; In a medium bowl, peel and pit the avocado then mash. Pour 1 TB lemon juice on top then sprinkle with 1-2 tsp. taco seasoning. Mix all together, cover & refrigerate until ready to use.
- Make your cheese sauce (see below)
- Remove fries from oven and plate.
- Top with heated beans and cheese sauce. Add mashed avocado, salsa, diced tomatoes, sour cream and jalapeños if desired.
- Eat and enjoy right away.
- In a sauce pan, lightly coat with spray then add in 1/4 cup of mozzarella and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shreds. Allow cheese to melt on low and add in up to 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk to make more smooth and spreadable.
This is your recipe so add whatever toppings you like. Chopped onions, black olives, charred red peppers, ….the options are limited only by your imagination
- Category: Appetizer, Entree, Lunch, Salad, Sides, Appetizer, Snack, Vegan & Gluten Free
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan, Kid Friendly, Mexican, Vegan, Vegan, Gluten Free & Top 8 Free