These vegan chocolate chip pancake muffins are easy to make, fluffy and moist. Plus, they can be made with traditional or gluten-free flour. A healthy & delicious, on-the-go breakfast.
- 1 cup Gluten-free 1-to-1 flour (or All-purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup Free2B Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line muffin tin with paper liners, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, pour milk and add vinegar to it. Let sit a minute.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients….flour, baking soda and salt. Add milk mixture to it then add mashed banana and maple syrup and whisk together until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill liners 3/4 full then bake 12-15 minutes or until toothpick center comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Serve right away with a drizzle of syrup if desired or store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
*Leftovers taste best when heated slightly (20 seconds) in the microwave.
**Top each muffin with a few extra chips on top prior to baking for extra yum!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: vegan, gluten-free, top 8 free