Delicious, easy to make, Oreo Truffles made with only 3 Ingredients. Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Vegan with Gluten-free option. *Add crushed peppermint for a holiday treat
- In a food processor or blender, finely crush cookies into a fine consistency. Pour into a large bowl.
- Stir in softened cream cheese, using the spatula to press the two into each other to create a nice dough.
- Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and set aside on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Melt your chocolate chips (start with half a bag) in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and heat again in 15 second intervals until melted. Stir in a small amount of Coconut Oil to keep chocolate nice and shiny.
- Dip Oreo Balls into melted chocolate, tap off extra and set aside again on the wax paper. Continue until all are covered in chocolate, melting more chocolate if necessary.
- Sprinkle with any decorative sprinkles or crushed cookie if desired.
- Refrigerate to all to set (15 min) then serve.
If dough balls seem to soft, freeze 15 minutes and then dip into melted chocolate.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: vegan, nut-free