Wow your friends with this simple, delicious and quick No Bake Vegan SunButter Mousse Tart with Chocolate Ganache. Made in under 30 minutes.
Chocolate Tart Base:
- 3o chocolate sandwich cookies (pick according to diet- Oreo, goodie girl GF, KinniToos)
- 4 tablespoons dairy-free butter, melted
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or dairy-free milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
SunButter Mousse Layer:
- 1 can Coconut Cream, refrigerated
- 1/2 cup SunButter Natural spread
- 3/4–1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Refrigerate coconut cream or heavy whipping cream overnight .
- Make your chocolate tart: Pulse chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor or blender until fine but not powder. Add melted butter and pulse a few more times to blend together. Scrape down sides if needed.
- Press cookie crumbs into bottom of springform pan and create a small edge up the sides. Set aside.
- Make Ganache: Melt chocolate, coconut milk and coconut oil in a double boiler. Be sure to stir so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from heat and pour over top of cookie base layer. Spread evenly, making sure to bring to the edges then refrigerate and allow to set.
- Make SunButter Mousse: Scraper refrigerated coconut cream into a stand mixer. Add SunButter, syrup and sea salt. Blend on high until creamy. Add powdered sugar a little at a time to thicken and sweeten. Spread evenly on top of set ganache later then refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate until ganache has set.
- Garnish with chopped SunCups, chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
*PeanutButter can be substituted for SunButter if no allergen is present.
*If allergic to coconut, you can also use heavy cream in place of coconut cream. You can also use a pureed silken tofu.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free, Nut-free
Keywords: dessert, chocolate mousse, vegan mousse, dairy-free chocolate mousse pie, gluten-free pudding pie, pudding pie