This Maple Sugar overnight Oats is an incredibly effortless yet healthy, make-ahead breakfast to help with your busy mornings.
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Good Karma Flaxmilk with protein
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Divide oats into 2 jars
- Add 1 cup of milk + 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to each jar on top of the oats then mix together.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon & maple syrup. Divide evenly between jars. Mix slightly, seal and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove lid and add sliced bananas, fresh berries & allergy-friendly chocolate chips.
- Category: Breakfast