Tis the season for gift giving!
I hope you had a yummy Thanksgiving and enjoyed your time off celebrating with those you hold dear. For many of us, Thanksgiving is the beginning of the shopping madness, and I just had to share my favorite gift ideas for those who love to cook, love to eat, and love to host. SO basically all things food and as always, allergy-friendly. Hopefully my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the food-allergy foodie will give you some fun ideas . I know I had fun making this list and crossing my fingers that I get a few of these too 🙂 .
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE:
WHERE TO GET ‘EM
1. Salt tasting set: This set includes Pure Flake Salt, Lemon Zest Salt, Vanilla Bean Salt, Stumptown Coffee Salt (whaaat?), Ghost Chili Salt (heck ya!) and Smoked Cherrywood Salt. They all sound yummy!
2. Tablet Stand: For the tech-savvy cook or anyone who prefers blogs over recipe books. A part of Williams-Sonoma Smart Tools collection, makes it easy for you to watch cooking videos, search for recipes, listen to music and even video chat while you cook and entertain.
3. Allergy-friendly Baking Chocolate: White chocolate is so hard to come by, especially when you need allergy-free & vegan. Thankfully, Pascha came through and makes the most delicious chips. Now you can bake those cookies until you heart is content.
4. Divvies Treat Box: 50 big bakery cookies in an assortment of Divvies delicious flavors: Brownie, Chocolate Chip, Sugar, Ginger Molasses, and Oatmeal Raisin. This box contains an assortment of 50 vegan and nut free cookies. Perfect for birthdays, thank-yous, holidays, or any occasion that calls for something that is scrumptious and definitely “made to share.”
5. Unique Flatware: Perfect for when you want to add a bit of elegance to your table or simply jazz up your Instagram photos.
6. Kid-friendly plates: We all want our kids to be good eaters but sometimes, we just need to present differently! These adorable plates are designed to help your kids be excited about meal time. And don’t worry, it comes in a more “girlie” version too.
7. Snack-in-the-box: Packing snacks is a necessity for your kiddos, especially when they have food allergies. Be prepared and get yourself a few of these clever containers to keep your littles from getting “hangry”.
9. Cupcake Baking Set: I totally want this! Sweet sentiments and old-world illustrations adorn this charming set. Included are 132 assorted cupcake liners, one icing bag, five decorating tips & twelve recipe cards. What baker wouldn’t want this? I bet my skinny vanilla cupcakes would look beautiful in these.
10. Adorable Apron:– I could totally wear an apron to keep my clothes from getting flour all over them, but I also can wear this apron to look adorable in the kitchen, right ladies? And guess what, there is even a matching one for your mini-me so they can get a little less messy when learning to bake allergy-free.
11. Air Fryer: If I told you that you can enjoy your favorite fried foods without the added calories of oil, would you be intrigued? Then you need this fryer. In addition to the health benefits, it also means I can make my own “safe” fries or other foods that may otherwise had me worried about cross-contamination.
12. Love With Food is the easiest way to Snack Smart and Do Good at the same time. This is a monthly food subscription for organic, all-natural, vegan or gluten-free snacks is delivered to your door or the door of someone you love. Membership is low as and a portion of the proceeds are donated to help fight childhood hunger. Who knew you could do good just from ditching the grocery store and getting your snacks online.
13. Bodum Coffee Press Set: I only really needed to say that magic word…..coffee! Invite over your friends, sip your coffee in style and be sure to include your favorite dairy-free creamer. Collection includes: French Press, Coffee Mugs and a Sugar + Creamer Set.
WHAT’S ON YOUR LIST?
Ok friends, pretend I’m Santa, what item on this list would you ask for?
Maybe there is something else that you are wishing for this Christmas? Go ahead, put it out there, write it in the comments below then share this with your friends. Maybe you’ll find it wrapped in ribbon under your tree on Christmas.
Don’t forget, you can find Xander Friendly Foods on Facebook and Instagram for the newest, allergy-friendly & vegan, Foodspiration! You can also find me on Pinterest, sharing the newest, delicious allergy-friendly foods!