Sink your teeth into these good for you, decadent, vegan, protein packed, chocolatey treats. Grain Free + Nut Free + Refined Sugar Free too.
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup SunButter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Just Date Syrup
- 1 tablespoon flax milk (dairy-free milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip
- extra chocolate chips & SunButter for drizzle if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8″ or 9″ baking pan with parchment, leaving a little overhang to help with removing after baking.
- Place all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until perfectly smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread to edges. Add an extra sprinkle of chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes, until edges pull away from pan and top is set and golden.
- Let cool before slicing!
- Store in an airtight container & keep refrigerated until served.
**Melt 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and drizzle across tops of blondies. Add a drizzle of SunButter for extra deliciousness.
See post for substitutions.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: vegan, healthy, top 8 free
Keywords: SunButter, vegan blondies, chocolate chips, flourless blondies, chickpea blondies, grain free dessert, top 8 free blondies, Just Date Syrup