Potato & Veggie Foil Packets are easy & delicious, Summer meal, seasoned with herbs and grilled to perfection. This is one amazing dinner that you don’t want to miss out on.
- 3–4 medium baking potatoes, thinly sliced or quartered (I left skin on)
- 2–3 vegan sausage links, patties or kielbasa
- 1 onion, sliced or chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 –4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Pink Himalayan sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dried rosemary (or other spice of your choice)
- Divide the ingredients among the four pieces of foil, placing in the center of each foil, then drizzling with olive oil. Fold the two long edges toward one another and fold over once or twice & crimp. Fold each short end of foil toward the middle and crimp so the edges are tightly sealed.
- Preheat grill then cook on medium high for about 10-15 minutes each side, turning occasionally.
- Cooking time will vary if you loaded your veggies.
- Let the packets cool slightly before serving. Carefully open the packets and serve with toppings of choice.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: BBQ, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free