Crunchy graham crackers, toasted marshmallows, and melted chocolate is all you need to make these yummy S’Mores Pops. No campfire necessary!
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate 30 seconds. Stir and continue heating in 15 second increments until it is all melted and smooth.
- By hand, dip marshmallows halfway into chocolate. Let excess drip off.
- Dip the chocolate covered end into the graham crumbs and set covered side down on parchment paper to allow to set.
- Skewer the marshmallow on the chocolate end, leaving the bare marshmallow exposed.
- If you have a mini creme brûlée torch, put it on its lowest setting and gently torch the exposed marshmallow by waving the flame across the surface.
- Blow out any flare-ups and serve immediately.
No brûlée torch? Toast the tops of the marshmallows first under the broiler for a few minutes then allow to cool before dipping the opposite end in melted chocolate.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
Keywords: s'mores, s'mores on a stick, vegan s'mores, allergy-friendly s'mores, gluten-free campfire, summertime, marshmallow