These Vegan & Gluten-free Blondies are the real deal and made in less than 30 minutes. Soft & chewy, oozing with chocolate chips , you just may win the hearts of brownie lovers too.
- 1 cup flour (Bob’s 1–1 Gluten-free or All Purpose Flour )
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoon vegan butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoons nut-free spread (like Kween Granola or SunButter)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon run extract or coffee extract (optional)
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper, long enough so edges overhang.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda until combined.
- Using a stand mixer (or hand-held), beat the butter, brown sugar, milk, nut-free spread, and extracts until combined. Slowly beat in the flour mixture.
- Once the flour is incorporated, stir in chocolate chips . Batter will be thick.
- Even pat the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Once cooled, lift parchment handles to remove blondies from pan. Cut into squares and serve.
Using the ingredients listed, this recipe is Top 8 Free & Gluten-free. See post for substitutions.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Top 8 free, Vegan
Keywords: vegan, vegan blondies, gluten-free blondies, allergy-friendly blondies, brownie bars, blondie bars, chocolate chip blondies, easy vegan blondies