Dragonfruit Strawberry Jam
Yield 2 cups
In 20 minutes and with only 4 ingredients, you can make your own strawberry chia seed jam with full of Superfoods and Antioxidants.
- 3 C. frozen organic strawberries
- 1 pouch frozen dragon fruit
- 3-4 TB. pure maple syrup
- 4 TB. chia seeds
- In a medium sized pot, bring the strawberries and dragon fruit to a low boil, stirring occasionally so it does not to burn.
- Reduce heat to low then simmer until berries soften, about 5 minutes.
- Lightly mash with a fork or potato masher to the texture you prefer. (I like to leave some chunks of berries).
- Stir in maple syrup and chia seeds. Stir and cook on low until jam thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Remove jam from heat and allow to sit until cooled to room temperature before storing.
- Pour in a glass sealed jar and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by Allergylicious at https://allergylicious.com/dragonfruit-strawberry-jam-with-chia-seeds/