- 3/4 Cup Gluten-free Cookie Crumbs ( I used Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Crisp)
- 1/2 Cup Earth Balance Butter stick
- 3/4 Cup Crunchy SunButter *
- 1/4 Cup Organic Granulated Cane Sugar
- 3/4–1 Cup Non-Dairy Chocolate Chips (Enjoy Life Foods)
- 1/4 Cup Dairy-free Milk (Flax or Coconut milk)
- 1/4 Cup GF Brown Rice Krispie Treats (Erewhon Brand)
- Line 12 regular or 24 mini muffin tins with paper liners, set aside.
- Place cookies in a food processor and pulse until ground into fine crumbs. Measure out 3/4 C and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small pan on medium. Stir in the Sunbutter, cookie crumbs and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Remove mix from heat and divide evenly in the prepared tins.
- Combine the chocolate chips and milk in a medium microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave for 1 minute and then 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spoon chocolate over the Sunbutter mixture.
- Top with rice crisp cereal if desired.
- Refrigerate approximately 1-2 hours to set before serving.