Good for you Muffin mix, made from ancient grains and free from the top eight allergens. Who knew baking could feel so good?
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Ancient Grain Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted (Can also use vegetable oil)
- 1 cup + 2 tsp. cold water
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (berries, bananas or mix-in of choice)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray or grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
Combine muffin mix with ¼ cup oil and 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons of cold water and mix until combined (approx. 10 stirs), do not over mix batter. Additional ingredients (such as berries or chocolate chips) can be added in as well towards end of mixing.
Immediately pour into greased muffin tin or paper liner, filling each ⅔ full.
Bake for 10-20 minutes until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then move muffins to wire rack for additional cooling. Muffins can be stored on counter for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
When adding berries to this mix, you may have to bake an additional 5 minutes. Typically it takes 2-25 minutes when adding an ingredient that brings in a little more moisture.
- Category: Baked Goods, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Free of Top 8 Allergens, Gluten Free, Vegan, Kid Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free & Top 8 Free, Vegan, nut free
Keywords: top 8 free, vegan , breakfast, muffins, chocolate chip, Enjoy Life Foods