Chia seeds, cacao and coconut milk turns into an extremely delicious, Allergy-friendly breakfast pudding or dessert.
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 C. hot water (for soaking dates)
- 1 C. Coconut milk
- 1 1/2 TB. Cacao powder (unsweetened cocoa also works)
- 1/2 C. Chia seeds
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 C. Coconut Milk
- Soak dates in 1/2 Cup hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- Blend together, dates, soaking water, coconut milk, cacao powder, salt and vanilla then blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chia seeds with additional coconut milk. Whisk to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Whisk once or twice in between .
- Category: Dessert