Velvety smooth chia seed pudding with a tropical twist! Choose from fresh raspberries and lime or choose coconut mango with swirls of cinnamon and cardamom. Either choice will provide you with a delicious, protein-rich snack, dessert or breakfast.
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups dairy-free milk (I used Good Karma Flax with Protein)
Berry Lime Option
- 2 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (thawed frozen also work)
Coconut Mango Option
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons maples syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 fresh mango, diced
Chia Pudding Base
- Mix the 2 ingredients until well combined. Cover with a plate and allow the mixture to sit 20 minutes or overnight.
- In the morning, stir the chia pudding carefully. If it’s too thin, add in more chia seeds, 1 TB at a time to thicken. If too thick, add in more milk, 1 TB at a time.
Berry Lime Pudding
- Mix the chia pudding base with the maple syrup, lime juice and vanilla.
- In 2 jars, layer the chia pudding and raspberries, Garnish with lime zest & enjoy.
Coconut Mango Pudding
- Add coconut, maple syrup and spices into chia pudding base and mix well.
- Divide half of this mixture evenly between 2 jars. Layer diced mango on top of pudding layer and alternate layers until jars are filled, ending with fresh diced mango. Garnish with extra shredded coconut & enjoy.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: top 8 free, vegan, gluten-free