Our allergy-friendly Brookie Ice Cream Cake is made up of delicious layers of Brownie, Ice cream, Ganache & Cookies to “wow” your friends & make you want to skip dinner!
- Enjoy Life Brownie Mix + oil & water, per box
Ice Cream Layers
- 8oz cream cheese, softened (Daiya is Top 8 Free)
- 1/4 C. cane sugar
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 3 TB. coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1 TB. vanilla extract
- 3/4 C. chocolate chip cookies, crushed
- 3/4 C. double chocolate cookies, crushed
Chocolate Ganache & Toppings
Make the Brownie:
- Grease an 8″ springform pan and line bottom with parchment to remove easily.
- Make brownie batter according to instructions on box in the springform pan. Allow to cool completely.
- Remove sides from pan and cut off 1/4 -1/2 from the top of the brownie. Set aside in another bowl and replace sides of pan to help with layering.
Make the Ice Cream Layers:
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, then add sugars, coconut milk, vanilla extract. Fold in CocoWhip.
- Divide mixture evenly between two bowls.
- In 1 bowl, add the cookie crumbs. Fold to combine. Spread over brownie base then add another layer of brownie, using what you set aside earlier.
- In the other bowl, fold in double chocolate cookie crumbs and spread over 2nd brownie layer.
- Freeze while making ganache.
Make the Ganache:
In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream until it begins to bowl. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until smooth & melted. Set aside & let cool slightly.
Finish the Cake:
Remove cake from freezer then drizzle chocolate ganache over edge of cake then fill in the top of ice cream layer and smooth. Pipe a small amount of whip or frosting in the center of the cake then decorate with additional cookie and brownie pieces. Freeze overnight before serving.