This easy Fruit Dip recipe is the best! Lightened up with vegan cream cheese & yogurt, mixed with creamy SunButter for added protein and deliciousness. Seriously addicting and perfect for Game Day, school lunches, get-togethers or simply just because.
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup vegan greek yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup SunButter of choice
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoon liquid sweetener (agave, brown rice syrup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (optional)
Dippers: berries, sliced apples, gluten-free pretzels, marshmallows, graham crackers, waffle sticks
Optional Toppings: 1/2 cup crushed cookies, chopped sunflower chocolate cups, or chocolate chips
- Blend together (using a handheld mixer or hand whisk) the cream cheese, yogurt, SunButter, cocoa, sweetener, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy.
- Place in serving dish and top with chopped candies or cookies if using.
- Serve immediately with prepared dippers of choice or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: sunbutter, dessert dip, party dip, cheesecake dip, dairy free fruit dip, fruit dip, fruit dip with cream cheese, gluten free