While you are enjoying the warm Summer months, be sure to include these refreshing, homemade Berry popsicles, made with only 4 ingredients
- 1 C. frozen berries of choice
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 TB. coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- In a blender, add all 4 ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add extra milk if needed.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 4-5 hours.
- Keep in freezer until ready to enjoy with friends 🙂
Add a boost of protein by adding some protein powder to your blender. Don’t shy away from flavor, add some orange zest, lemon juice or even a little ginger juice for a little more fun.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: dairy free, vegan, gluten free, nut free