This mini banana bundt cake recipe is the best! It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor and topped with a simple lemon glaze. Vegan, gluten-free & nut-free
- 1 1/3 cup Gluten-free 1-1 flour (or AP flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated cane sugar
- 1 large mashed banana (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk from a can, shaken *
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons oil (vegetable, safflower, coconut)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease bundt pan (can also use donut pan)
- Sift dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar) in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas well then blend together with coconut milk, agave, lemon juice, oil and vanilla. Pour into dry ingredients and mix just until combined. It may still be a little thick.
- Transfer batter to a piping bag or ziplock bag with the top cut off, and distribute evenly between molds., filling 3/4 full.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool on cooling rack .
- Make lemon glaze by sifting powdered sugar and adding in lemon juice, 1 tablespoon at a time until it forms a nice, spreadable glaze.
- Dip tops of bundt cakes into glaze and allow to drip down the sides. Repeat with remaining cakes and coat 1 more time if desired. **
- *If you cannot do coconut milk, sub with another milk like flax, oat or almond milk.
- **Sub lemon glaze with vegan Cream Cheese Frosting for a more decadent bundt cake.
- Category: dessert, breakfast, ,holiday
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: bundt cake, bundt cake recipe, banana, vegan bundt cake, gluten-free bundt cake, cake, healthy baked goods, lemon glaze